Standard FET32 Controller (No Choke) Features
- 22nd Century Fully Electronic High Technology Linear Design- specifically designed for 1:32 Racers
- All “Mosfet Powered Design”- featuring 3rd Eye’s Exclusive “FETDrive” Motor Drive and “FETBrakes”.
- “Differential Amplifier Technology” - power control uses the test of time proven design.
- “No Power Blast Relay” - full-on power is done electronically; the “FETDrive” has less resistance to the power supply/battery and a faster response than a conventional Power Blast Relay.
- “More Usable Throttle Range” – now with 20 more usable bands near maximum throttle where a Power Blast Relay would jump 1-2 V directly to the power supply/battery.
- 3rd Eye’sexclusive “FETBrakes” - braking (stops the car on a dime and gives 9 cents change); stops car even after the track power goes off.
- No fuses to replace- uses “PTC” fuses for“Mistake Proof” reverse polarity protection.
- “Infinitely Adjustable Brake and Sensitivity controls”- (0-Max) control from onset to full.
- “Sensitivity Control Voltage Goes to .5V - ¾ Throttle” - provides maximum control for all 1:32 cars.
- “Track Mounting Bracket” - power Assembly rests firmly and securely on the track.
- “Heat Sinking” and “Built In Fan” - provide safe, reliable cooling.
- “Lightweight Handle”- with easy-to-use controls located at the top and sides.
- “Smooth trigger action/Continuously Variable Throttle Control” - (no steps) 150 bands.
- “No Trigger Dead Band”- no trigger travel from brake to power = faster lap times.
- Attractive“Professional looking Styling” - with Parma handle and Trigger
- High intensity“BluePower LED Indicator” - located in the handle.
- 12” Long 12 gauge“high flexibility power leads” – for maximum power and easy hookups.
Question: Can the FET32 be used with 1/24 cars/motors?
Answer: The FET32 is designed specifically for 1/32 cars/motors; however, it can be used with "Mild" 1/24 motors such as 16D's and Falcon's. Using the FET32 with any other "hotter" (higher current draw) 1/24 motors will damage the FET32 and void the warranty. Racers who plan to run 1/24 cars/motors should use the Third Eye FETroller which is designed specifically for 1/24 racing.
Question: Does this controller include an electronic choke?
Answer: FET32 controllers are available in two (2) models - with and without an electronic choke. This model does NOT include the electronic choke.
For questions about controller operation or basic troubleshooting, contact Slot Car Corner for assistance. For problems that require more in-depth troubleshooting, repair or replacement, you will need to contact Third Eye directly for assistance. For convenience, we have provided contact information below.
phone: (707) 664-1722