FET32 Third Eye 1:32 Electronic Controller
Standard FET32 Controller Features
- 22nd Century Fully Electronic High Technology Linear Design- specifically designed for 1:32 Racers
- All “Mosfet Powered Design”- featuring 3rd Eye’s Exclusive “FETDrive” Motor Drive and “FETBrakes”.
- “Differential Amplifier Technology” - power control uses the test of time proven design.
- “No Power Blast Relay” - full-on power is done electronically; the “FETDrive” has less resistance to the power supply/battery and a faster response than a conventional Power Blast Relay.
- “More Usable Throttle Range” – now with 20 more usable bands near maximum throttle where a Power Blast Relay would jump 1-2 V directly to the power supply/battery.
- 3rd Eye’sexclusive “FETBrakes” - braking (stops the car on a dime and gives 9 cents change); stops car even after the track power goes off.
- No fuses to replace- uses “PTC” fuses for“Mistake Proof” reverse polarity protection.
- “Infinitely Adjustable Brake and Sensitivity controls”- (0-Max) control from onset to full.
- “Sensitivity Control Voltage Goes to .5V - ¾ Throttle” - provides maximum control for all 1:32 cars.
- “Track Mounting Bracket” - power Assembly rests firmly and securely on the track.
- “Heat Sinking” and“Built In Fan” - provide safe, reliable cooling.
- “Lightweight Handle”- with easy-to-use controls located at the top and sides.
- “Smooth trigger action/Continuously Variable Throttle Control” - (no steps) 150 bands.
- “No Trigger Dead Band”- no trigger travel from brake to power = faster lap times.
- Attractive“Professional looking Styling” - with Parma handle and Trigger
- High intensity“BluePower LED Indicator” - located in the handle.
- 12” Long 12 gauge“high flexibility power leads” – for maximum power and easy hookups.
Question: Can the FET32 be used with 1/24 cars/motors?
Answer: The FET32 is designed specifically for 1/32 cars/motors; however, it can be used with "Mild" 1/24 motors such as 16D's and Falcon's. Using the FET32 with any other "hotter" (higher current draw) 1/24 motors will damage the FET32 and void the warranty. Racers who plan to run 1/24 cars/motors should use the Third Eye FETroller which is designed specifically for 1/24 racing.