Skip to product information
FT Slottechnik SCD2022 1:32 Carrera Compatible Digital Chip.
Finally! An alternative to stock/oem Carrera Digital decoder chips! Ultra micro sized, the smallest available!
Convert any brand of slot cars to Carrera Digital standard. Examples - NSR, Slot.It, Ninco, ScaleAuto, Policar, AutoArt, SCX, Scalextric, Fly, etc..
Fully compatible with Carrera® Digital all 1/32 scale. Ultra low profile, ideal for those slot cars with bulky interiors or low bodies.
Smooth back side for easy installation.
Extra long wires, color coded to Carrera brand standards.
- Assembled, ready to use decoder chip with extra long 4" feed and motor wires.
- Plug with wires for light assemblies, loose: three (3)
- Pre wired IR-Diode sensor
- Special custom IR-Diode sensor mounting bracket
- Color instructions in English
- Minimum operating voltage: 12.0 volts DC
- Maximum operating voltage: 15.5 volts DC
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.8 x 14.2 x 6.5 mm (4.5 mm without plug)
- Weight: 2 grams
- Flat horizontal oriented plug connectors
- Longer connection cable
- Underside is 90% component free assembly for a smooth mounting surface!
- Front light, rear light with brake light and additional brake light plus Ghostcar function
- No accidental transcoding while driving
- Stronger braking effect
Note: Pit Lane function is only possible if your track is equipped with Carrera CU 30352
Made and developed in Germany by FT-Slottechnik