Difalco Design Resistor Network, Standard
Difalco Genesis 30-band and Neo 30-band controllers that we offer include a small Printed Circuit Board (PCB) which plugs into the main PCB. The smaller PCB is a resistor "network" which lets racers fine-tune their controller response to best match a particular motor, track layout and/or personal driving style. For the Neo DD301 and DD302 controllers along with the Genesis DD304 controllers which are all designed for 1/32 racing, the stock resistor network provides 290 ohms (total) of resistance. Several standard replacement networks are also available as listed below - the higher the listed ohms, the slower the band response and vice versa. Note that most of these standard networks are designed for 1/24 applications; however, some 1/32 racers prefer the faster response offered by the 218 ohm or 180 ohm network. The standard networks listed below have pre-soldered resistors (same resistance values for all bands) and are ready to install. Custom Resistor Networks are also available which include resistors with different values that can be mixed and matched to achieve a desired band response.
- DD256 (113 Ohms) - Fast response - typically used by 1/24 racers running 16D, G12, G15 and G20 cars/motors.
- DD272 (148 Ohms) - Medium response - typically used by 1/24 racers running 16D and G12 cars/motors.
- DD255 (180 Ohms) - Slow response for 1/24 - typically used for flat track racing. Fastest response for 1/32 DD301, DD302 and DD304 controllers.
- DD263 (218 Ohms) - Faster response for 1/32 DD301, DD302 and DD304 controllers.
- DD262 (290 Ohms) - Standard response - standard network for 1/32 DD301, DD302, and DD304 controllers.
- DD282 (377 Ohms) - Slower response - standard network for 1/32 DD301, DD302 and DD304 controllers.