Skip to product information
*** THIS KIT REQUIRES ASSEMBLY. Product image shows partially assembled kit for illustration ***
This driver station kit is designed for tracks that plan to use controllers with XLR connectors exclusively. This driver station kit features a toggle switch that allows you to run your track in both directions. This driver station kit features:
- Pre-drilled panel (5”L x 3”W x ¼”D) – the color of the panel in this kit is WHITE.
- Heavy-duty panel mount XLR jack
- Heavy-duty toggle switch allows you to race your track in both directions (does NOT reverse polarity)
- Polarity independent – compatible with resistor and electronic controllers
- Proven, high-quality components
- Easy-to-assemble, no electrical knowledge required
- Assembly diagram (included with kit)
- Detailed step-by-step, illustrated assembly and installation instructions (see "Additional Resources" below)
- Mounting template and installation instructions (see "Additional Resources" below)
- Fully integrated with our SCC Track Wiring Kits (available for purchase separately)
- Professional appearance enhances any track
- Legendary SCC support
- THIS KIT REQUIRES ASSEMBLY. Product image showing partially assembled kit is for illustration purposes only.
- This kit REQUIRES SOLDERING 3 wires to the XLR jack.
- This kit does NOT include wire. We recommend 14 AWG stranded copper wire (refer to the "Wire Strip / Crimp Schedule" in the "Additional Resources" section below for recommended colors/lengths). For your convenience, we offer high-quality 14 AWG wire for this kit – refer to the “Related Products” section below. You can also source the wire from home improvement and automotive parts stores.
- Optional professional assembly service is available for this kit - this service is for assembly of one (1) kit. See "Related Products" for more information.
- Assembly Diagram (Included with Kit)
- Wire Strip / Crimp Schedule
- Step-by-step Illustrated Assembly Instructions
- Mounting Template & Installation Instructions
- Generic Track Wiring Diagram