*** THIS KIT REQUIRES ASSEMBLY. Product image shows partially assembled kit for illustration ***
This driver station kit is designed for tracks that plan to use controllers with XLR connectors or alligator clips. The connections for alligator clips on this driver station are sometimes referred to as "3-Post Commercial Style Hookups." This driver station kit also features a toggle switch that allows you to run your track in both directions. This driver station kit features:
- Pre-drilled panel (7”L x 3”W x ¼”D) – the color of the panel in this kit is PURPLE.
- Heavy-duty panel mount XLR jack
- 3-post commercial style (alligator clip) hookups – color coded to match most controller leads (white, black, red)
- Heavy-duty toggle switch allows you to race your track in both directions (does NOT reverse polarity)
- Polarity independent – compatible with resistor and electronic controllers
- Proven, high-quality components
- Easy-to-assemble, no electrical knowledge required
- Assembly diagram (included with kit)
- Detailed step-by-step, illustrated assembly and installation instructions (see "Additional Resources" below)
- Mounting template and installation instructions (see "Additional Resources" below)
- Fully integrated with our SCC Track Wiring Kits (available for purchase separately)
- Professional appearance enhances any track
- Legendary SCC support
- THIS KIT REQUIRES ASSEMBLY. Product image showing partially assembled kit is for illustration purposes only.
- This kit requires soldering electrical terminals and the 3 wires connected to the XLR jack.
- This kit does NOT include wire. We recommend 14 AWG stranded copper wire (refer to the "Wire Strip / Crimp Schedule" in the "Additional Resources" section below for recommended colors/lengths). For your convenience, we offer high-quality 14 AWG wire for this kit – refer to the “Related Products” section below. You can also source the wire from home improvement and automotive parts stores.
- Optional professional assembly service is available for this kit - this service is for assembly of one (1) kit.