Scaleauto SC-6259 Formula 90-97 White Racing Kit, High Nose. The Formula Scaleauto 90/97 is a generic model based on the cars of that time of the 90s, without exactly reproducing any particular model, with a fantastic performance and ready to compete with the best quality materials. Some assembly required.
- Very light and detailed body thickness, only 0.65mm
- Front axles adjustable in height.
- Reinforced ribs on the chassis.
- Optional 6-position suspension system for fixing the motor mount.
- Front and rear body height adjustment.
- New motor support in line offset -0.5 mm (SC-6523C).
- High torque and magnetic motor. 21,500 rpm (SC-0025b)
- Guide SC-1608 with suspension system.
- Crown 26d in line with NEW light Ergal centering device with M2.5 fixing screw (SC-1112R).
- Nylon 10d pinion for smoother friction (SC-1010)
- 2.38mm x 55mm hardened steel shafts (SC-1211)
- Front lightened aluminum rim 14.0mm x 10mm with M2.5 screw (SC-4083F25)
- Rear lightened aluminum rim 14.0mm x 13mm with M2.5 screw (SC-4084F25)
- Front Grip Zero tire 18.0x10.0mm (SC-4762)
- Rear tire AS-25 Supergrip 20.0x13.00mm (SC-4763)