PSM21 Piranha 21,500 RPM Motor, Short-Can
Piranha Slot Motor featuring S-Can motor - rated at 21,500 RPM / 165 g*cm torque at 12VDC. Motor shaft OD is 2.0mm. Features include:
- Smooth, easy-to-drive powerband
- Dual armature shaft can be used with can or end-bell drive setup
- Includes tapped holes for securing to motor pod with screws (can end)
- Pre-soldered silicone lead wires.
The Piranha 21.5K is a great motor for home, club or proxy racing - try one and "Take a Bite Out of the Competition!".
Note: If you plan to use the Piranha in a sidewinder configuration, clearance between the motor's can and the rear axle might be very tight and in some cases, there might be interference. Should you encounter interference, you can:
- Carefully use a Dremel with a sanding drum to remove a small amount of the can's material in the area where the interference is present, or
- Consider using a Slot.it Turned Center Axle which is designed specifically for this purpose.