MT-II-HP TruSpeed Mosfet PWM Controller (High Power)
The MT II features an advanced Mosfet Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) design that is ideally suited for 1:32 analog slot car racing. The MT II includes an impressive set of features aimed a serious hobbyists and competitive racers. Features include:
- High Power Option (Current rating of 15A peak and 8A running).
- Positive Polarity
- Plug-in Replaceable Power Drive Board (Dual Polarity or High Power Option)
- PWM Drive and Brake Control
- Exclusive 36 step wiper element and 9 point stainless steel contact
- Acceleration Control
- Sensitivity adjustment. (with automatic CURVE)
- LAUNCH Switch for live start launch control
- Brake adjustment
- HO Mode Switch to control brakes for High Magent Downforce cars, or cars with high natural braking effect.
- Trigger return spring tension adjustment
- User replaceable No-Screw Terminal for cables
- New User-Changeable Single and Double Finger Trigger
- Auto reset fuse for sustained over-current protection for Dual Polarity version and 16A fuse for High Power Version.
- LED with triple function
Optional features (special order required - please contact us for details).
- Trigger Throw Adjustment
Download User Guide