SCP301a Slot.It SCP-3 Electronic Wireless Controller
** Please read the User Manual and Notes section carefully! **
Slot.It SCP-3 Electronic Wireless Controller with integrated Oxigen/ARC compatible radio supports wireless oXigen/ARC operation (requires optional battery). Please review the "Notes" below AND the User Manual to gain a better understanding of controller features, configuration and operation.
Controller features include:
- Quick action throttle curve selection switch
- Minimum speed adjustment
- Adjustable braking
- Maximum speed limiter or curve selection
- Brake override
- Thumb activated brake
- 1 or 2 finger trigger
- Rubber injected trigger for better grip and comfort
- Ball bearing trigger spindle
- Contactless magnetic trigger system
- Accepts interchangeable cartridges (available for purchase separately)
- The SCP-3 can be powered by an optional Li-Po battery which may be stored inside the handle in place of a cartridge. If powered by battery, the SCP-3 becomes a wireless, untethered controller directly compatible with Slot.It oXigen and Scalextric SSD digital systems.
- Li-Po battery specifications - 750/1000 mAh, 3.7V (1s), Max. Size 45 x 28 x 10mm, JST 2-pin plug. Example: Turnigy nano-tech 750 mAh 1S
- The 2.4 GHz radio section of the SCP-3 can also be used if the controller is powered via the optional SCP-3 power supply cartridge (Slot.It part #: SISCP301C).
- Compatible with all Slot.It ANALOG controller cartridges (must be purchased separately)
- NOT compatible with the Slot.It DIGITAL universal cartridge at this time
- Requires registration in oXigen app (refer to instructions)